Sunday, October 18, 2009

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Hip Hop & skateboarding... The two things that have been the most prevalent in my life, and this weekend I got to spend my time enjoying both!!! Friday night Irons and I dj'd the Lefty's Barbershop 3 year anniversary party at El Dorado and got to play an all 90's hip hop set... Uh yeah... KILLED IT!!! Then Saturday morning, I woke up and linked up with Stacks, Ddubs, Spayde, Ed Opi and Rem and had 2nd breakfast at Island Style... KOREAN CHICKEN & FRIED RICE!!! Then we all made our way out to Ramona for the Rumble in Ramona skate contest... Whoa!!! the best were there killing it!!! long story short... RAD!!! take a look... I think Stacks got better flics though, so u might want to head over to www.stack-aly.com for more highlights...Oh and good looks to the Concrete Disciples crew for some of the flics... www.concretedisciples.com






































0 comments: