Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?

Well let me tell ya... You can get a lot done before noon, and today was no exception... After spending the prior day in the water till sunset, Iron Mike and I decided to set the alarm and get some morning surfing in... I scooped up Irons around 9am and we made our way out to Law St. And boy let just say, nothing beats that morning glass, and that summer sun on your back!!! nothing is more peaceful and relaxing then that!!! So after a few good sets, we decided to make our way back DT and get some breakfast at the Mission Cafe, just what I needed after being in the water all morning... I had to work at 12:30 so I dropped Irons off and made my way to the shop... Not to much to report on that, except for the fact that I walked to the liquor store next door to grab a water and something to snack on, and when I got to the register I saw this dude trying to get rid of a brand new Iphone to the cat that worked there, luckily dude already had one, so I asked my man " how much? " you'll never believe what he said... " 60 bucks..." WHAT!!! So BAM! I swooped on that shit!!! And soon as I got off my man Irons hit me up and told me that him, Spayde, Frankenstein, and Aldrich were gonna grab some dinner and drinks at the Firefly Restaurant in Mission Bay... WORD!!! So I link up with these dudes, and come to find out that our boy is the executive chef of the spot so you know what that means!!! Just as we finish up a delicious meal, I had the calamari and homemade marinara, we decide that we want to jump in the hotel pool, so it being summer and all, that's exactly what we did... and we stayed in that motherfucker till like 10:00!!! DAMN!!! It was getting late so we decided to bounce out and go our separate ways, and soon as I home I hooked that Iphone up to make sure that bitch worked!!! And it does... LIKE A CHAMP!!! So... that was my day... pretty interesting... and action packed... summertime in the SDC... Gotta love it!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: