Sunday, June 21, 2009

WEEKEND WRAP UP... THE RECESSION SESSIONS

So I got the word from my main hombre's Danny Reyes and Shawn Brown otherwise known as the Lovewright Co. that they were gonna have a lil' soiree @ UNIV in Encinitas, and they asked me if I wanted to provide the sountdtrack for the evening... DUH!!! So anyways, I've been having the worst sleep for the past few days, and this day was no exception added to the fact that I had to work and the weather was SHITTY all day, but I digress... And being the trooper that I am I decided to push thru and hold the fam down with the best jammy jams this side of the Brooklyn Bridge... So here's the scenario, me... almost no sleep, tequila shots and like 7 beers... WHOA!!! exhaustion and alcohol... NICE!!! But the turnout was rad, all the usuals were in the house plus some new faces, and I haven't seen my boy D.Reyes in a sec so it was good to see him and catch up on things... Oh and there was a cop in the building just chilling!!! but as the evening would have it, we get the call from Iron Mike who just got off work and wanted to throw down so.... here we go again!!! we bounce from UNIV and head DT to meet up with Irons at his pad and by this time my ass is dragging... Not trying to bitch but I was hammered and exhausted and you could see it in my eyes... FOR REAL...
So I had a couple more beers and caught my second wind, and we made our way over to El D to meet up with our boys D.Reyes and Len Higa... Throw in a few shots and a couple more beers and you can probably guess that I was about to pass out, but... I still had a rad time and the fam was holding court tough!!! So as the night wound down, I dropped my boys Ed Opi and Ddubs off in Mira Mesa and made the long journey home... Sleepy time, and FUCKIN A!!! I needed it... Not to much action on Sunday, had to work, Oh... and it was Go Skateboarding Day, so soon as I got off I went down to CVS to meet up with my ace Dame ( Skate Standard ) to check out the madness... good times... Big ups to the LWR fam, Univ, and all who made it out to the party it was super fun!!! but now Imma go get like 24 hours sleep and go surf tomorrow... PEACE!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sleepy time...
Photobucket

0 comments: