Sunday, June 21, 2009

DOWNTIME...

I've had alot of free time as of late, and for the past few years I've been pretty booked up, and quite honestly was pretty happy with the situation... But due to some unforeseen circumstances I've been going pretty hard on the party tip lately... Summer is here and I've been trying to get back in shape, and its been working out for me so far, but the partying is starting to catch up... nothing bad, just need to discipline myself a little bit more and stay on the program... Single life is a pretty new concept to me right now, and though I'm having a ball, I still need to handle my business... I do miss certain things that go along with having someone special in your life, but thats another topic in itself... now I'm out for some much needed rest... P

1 comments:

djneilnice.blogspot.com said...

Yo Bert. peace from NYC. Nice blog...i feel you on the partying tip, i'm exactly 1 month totally sober (which is huge for me) i feel super good and on point to sat the least! Def gonna try and keep this up for awhile. It's honestly not even that hard bro...just fall back for a few and before you know it you'll have a week and then two week, three weeks...you'll feel so good you'll want to keep it up. Give it a shot man...we're too old to be getting super hammered all the time nah mean? btw-i will be out there july 22nd. Hit me with your number again. i can be emailed at neilnice@gmail.com

one.