Sunday, February 7, 2010

ANOTHER ASR FIASCO... PT. 2 ASR & THE HELLZ PARTY

Wednesday was the first day of ASR and just 24 hours earlier I found myself scrambling to find a new spot to relocate the Hellz Bellz x In4mation x GPPR x Antenna Magazine x A# Party, due in part to the fact that the original spot wasn't able to facilitate my needs... Oh well, it is what it is... I got to chill with the Hawaii crew the night before and was able to bang out a new flyer and get it printed the morning of ASR opening... WHEW!!! Anyways, the show was what it always is and it's good to see friends you haven't seen in awhile... I wish I had more time to prepare for the night events, but let me just say this... I was very happy with the turnout for the party, the work was worth it... I THINK? Maybe I'm just getting old... HAHA!!! But everybody made it down and the drinks were flowing and the dance floor was glowing and even though I stayed sober the whole night, I had a good time + there were girls.... Word.











































































0 comments: