Sunday, January 24, 2010

WEEKEND WRAP UP... ALL THINGS RAD PT. 3 & BN&H FRIDAY

The weather this week was BIBLICAL!!! And just so happened to be the week of All Things Rad Pt.3 & Brand New & Heavy Fridays at CONFIDENTIAL.I pretty much thought that nobody was coming out because the weather was so SHITTY, but to my suprise... I ended up having a BLAST!!! The ladies held the dance floor down the whole night at ATR and Dj Taryn Manning who didn't DO SHIT!!! haha!!! Gave me a chance to hang out with my sisters who I haven't seen in almost 20 years... Oh and Saturday I got so FUCKING HAMMERED I puked all over CONFIDENTIAL's bathroom LOL!!! So all and all it was a pretty good weekend... Big ups to Mr. Garvin Ha for the sick flicks...

































































0 comments: