Sunday, August 30, 2009

TIME TO LET THE ENGINES COOL DOWN PT.2 THE COOL DOWN...

Photobucket
Well let me start off by saying that the past 2 weeks have been a blur, a HOT, DRUNK, SWEATY, ACTION PACKED BLUR!!! Without divulging any evidence that might incriminate me or others, I'm gonna just say this... FUCKING A!!!!!! UPSTARTS WE GO HARD!!! So if you were around me at anytime this summer, than you know what I'm talking about... Well today was definitely my cool down day, so me, Irons and a couple of our girlfriends decided to hit the Sae Hotel's pool, and get our relax on... The usual suspects were there douching the spot out, so we did what we do best and proceeded to clown our asses off!!! It's been mad hot this past week so the pool was a MUST!!! And to our suprise, a special guest was staying at the hotel and blessed us with the best music I've heard in a minute!!! Now you might not of ever heard of her ( Yes HER!!! ) but you've might of heard of her group... Thievery Corporation... Her name is LouLou and she KILLED IT!!! I wasn't in the know, but after a few songs I had to let her know she was ILL! I introduced myself, said my peace and kept it moving... Little did I know that we would exchange numbers and that she would hit me up later in the day to talk shop... WORD!!! So be on the lookout for her killing it at our new Friday spot Brand New & Heavy @ Confidential sometime in the near future... And let me just say that today was WINNING!!!! BEST SUMMER EVER!!! No pics though... I was in the pool... Wait... there just might be some... Stay tuned...

0 comments: