Saturday, July 18, 2009

TUESDAY NIGHT?

What does a Tuesday night, free bottles of your favorite liquor, a VIP room full of your friends, Dam Funk & A Trak spell?
WHOA!!! That was and has been the sentiments of everybody who came out to Voyer on Tuesday to see A Trak do his thing... Now I hadn't planned on going, but I caught wind of it just before I got off work and hit Irons up to see if he wanted to check it out for a hot minute... The plan was to go early and leave early... YEAH RIGHT... I found out that our boy Arsulon had reserved a room upstairs and kitted it out with some free bottles of our favorite drinks... Word? Oh and Irons had to be at work the next morning at 7... NICE!!! Lets just say the pics don't do the night any justice, I was BLASTED!!! and had a FUCKING BLAST!!! I want to thank Arsulon for the hook up, and Dj Aesthetic for waking up at 2 in the morning to talk to my drunk ass as I made my way home... I love you for that...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: