Monday, June 1, 2009

I AM A NERD...

My man Alyasha shot me some flics of a variation of the legendary Macross ( Robotech ) Valkyrie fighter, and for those who don't know I was a Macross CRACKHEAD!!! CRACKCROSS!!! I would stop anything I was doing as a kid to go home at 4:30 and record Robotech off of KUSI... And I blame my man Greg Chickasawa ( Chik-Chik ) for putting me on to this cartoon when I was in 5th grade!!! Now I'm no where near as bad as I was as a kid, but every time I catch wind of a new movie or television show I make sure there is plenty of time in my day to watch it... don't believe me? peep... My hand, my Macross Super Valkyrie model, face!!! I think?... I'm gay...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: