Friday, April 10, 2009

BY THE TIME I GET TO ARIZONA...

I got invited by my fellow Curb Crusher Ddubs to roll out to Arizona for a few days for the Phoenix Am contest. The crew was in good spirits and consisted of myself, Ddubs, Cuong Lieng, and A# riders Anthony Williams and Ryan Harris... had a blast... for the full story go to www.alphanumericbrand.com, here's some of the flics I took... oh and good looks to my man Garvin Ha for hooking up my little digi cam clips and Freddie Joachim for the track.... enjoy

A# Phoenix Am trip -
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: